We've received your application for a virtual book tour with iRead, and we feel we can help you promote your book! If you haven't done so already, and your book is available in print, please send a copy to:
Laura Fabiani 4446 Victoria St Lachine, Quebec, H8T 1K5 Canada
If your book is only available in ebook format, please send a copy to email@example.com.
Please carefully read over the following Author Agreement Contract. By clicking the I Agree to These Conditions button at the bottom of this page, you are agreeing to the conditions stipulated in this contract. You will then be directed to the iRead Store where you will purchase the Virtual Book Tour Package of your choice. Once we receive payment, Laura Fabiani will contact you to set the dates of your tour and to begin working with you on your book tour.
Conditions for Working with iRead Book Tours:
You, the Author or Publisher, agree to:
1. Provide iRead Book Tours (IBT) with all the requested information and material.
2. Allow IBT to organize your book tour schedule and entrust us to place you on blogs hosted by our selected tour hosts.
3. Allow IBT to make use of your book cover, synopsis, author pic and information to promote your book on the iRead blog, tour host blogs, and social media sites.
4. Understand that your tour schedule may change if a blog post is not published. We will do everything to reschedule that post and ensure that you get the allotted number of tour stops you paid for.
5. Take an active part in your book tour schedule by visiting the blogs, leaving positive comments and promoting your tour stops.
7. Understand that IBT does not guarantee positive reviews, only honest ones. We also do not guarantee an increase in sales--although this may very well occur--but we do guarantee increased exposure. Our blogs range from 5,000 to 300,000 pageviews per month.
8. Understand that if you have any issues with a tour host, you will bring it to the attention of the tour coordinator who will take the steps to resolve the matter. We work closely with all tour hosts and have an established working relationship. Tour hosts are book lovers who are not paid to write reviews or promote your book, they do it voluntarily. Your payment is for services that IBT renders to you.
9. Understand that all payments are final. We do not issue any refund, since we begin working on your tour soon after we receive payment. However, if IBT decides--after receiving your book--that it does not fit our book tour policy, we will then refund you the whole amount minus $50 for administrative fees. And you get to keep the Bestseller Book Marketing Kit.
10. Understand that if you need to reschedule your tour after we have already begun to organize it, there will be a $50 service fee. Please ensure that your publisher gives you the exact publishing release date and finalized book cover. We will only make the scheduling changes once payment is received.
11. Understand that, if your book is part of a bundle, there will be an extra add-on service fee of $50. You will need to purchase this service along with your package.
12. Understand that, if your book is part of a trilogy or series, there will be an extra add-on service fee of $100. You will need to purchase this service along with your package.