Your subscription to our tour host list has been confirmed!
I want to begin by thanking you for signing up to be a part of the iRead team! I'm thrilled to have you on board.
Okay, here are a few things that will be useful to know about our tours. It may be a good idea to bookmark this page.
1. I will be sending out offers of my open tours for your voluntary participation. You have the option to accept or disregard any offers. No need to reply if the book does not interest you. I know as bloggers we get inundated with emails and I do not require you to reply unless interested.
2. Most tours will give you the option to choose to participate in various ways: a review, a book spotlight, a guest post, a book excerpt, giveaway, etc. Choose whichever you feel you can participate in.
3. Once you opt in a book tour, I will send you all the info you will need for that tour if you have been chosen to participate. Sometimes our tours have limited stops and we cannot accommodate all who apply.
4. We do feature self-published books. I know that several tour hosts do not review self-published books and others love supporting indie authors. Please note that we screen all books and make sure they are professionally edited. Once again, the choice is up to you to participate or not.
5. You can always find more info on our website: www.ireadbooktours.com. We expect posts to be published by 10 AM EST time the latest. Please visit our page FAQ for Tour Hosts for more info on what we expect from your posts.
6. As a tour host for iRead, you are also automatically included in our list of tour hosts for Italy Book Tours. All the above applies for these tours as well.
7. We have a tour incentive program. For every published post - can be reviews and book spotlights, you will get a credit toward a $10 Amazon gift card. Posting your review on Goodreads will count as one credit, and posting on Amazon and Audible (for audiobooks) will count as two credits each, therefore, accelerating your number of published posts. Just submit the link to these reviews and we will credit you. Therefore: 20 credits = $10 Amazon Gift Card! We've given out hundreds of gift cards already and do so at the beginning of every month.
8. Please feel free to contact me at any time at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have further questions. I will always take the time to reply.
I thank you again, and I look forward to not only working with you but getting to know you better!
Best regards, Laura Fabiani
Check out our open tours any time and sign up to any that interest you!