World's Best Story: Rewarding readers and book bloggers for telling the world they found a great story!
iRead is really excited to tell you about an innovative new contest platform for both readers and writers. We are now a proud sponsor for World's Best Story!
Okay, so why is iRead excited about World's Best Story? Because we work with both writers and readers and we have seen how powerful book bloggers are in telling the world about a great story. More and more authors and writers are discovering the power of readers. Books are written for the reader audience, so why not have a say in telling others we think a writer's story has blockbuster potential?
In view of this, iRead has put into place an exclusive offer for tour hosts who will help us spread the word.
But first let me tell you more about World's Best Story.
World's Best Story was launched at BookExpo America on May 28. It's the first social contest to reward readers and writers with exclusive partner prizes. So what does this mean for you?
If you are a writer:
1. Submit your story. Entering is free and the entry period ends Aug 12.
2. Prizes include publishing contracts, celebrity master classes, trademark and IP protection, book tours, big box retail distribution, PR and marketing support and more!
3. Top ten finalists and grand prize winner will be announced at the Toronto International Book Fair on November 15, 2014.
If you are a reader:
1. You get the chance to be the judge, discover new stories and win great prizes.
2. When you sign up to become a member, you automatically get $10 to spend at Beyond the Rack. Signing up is easy, requiring only your name and email.
3. When you rate and vote you'll get a chance to win cool prizes, and the grand prize package includes $2000 shopping spree at Beyond the Rack!
For iRead Tour Hosts:
We would love for you to help us spread the word! We are certain there are writers among your audience of readers that could benefit from knowing about this contest. Therefore, iRead will add to your incentive program if you:
1. Sign up as a member of World's Best Story and add the WBS logo to your blog.
2. Write up a post about World's Best Story and send me the link. And if you write the post you can enter to win a $20 Amazon Gift Card!
Tell your readers on all your social networks. iRead and WBS thank you for your support of literacy and reading. You guys rock!
Currently on Tour:
Going on a book tour with iRead was a fantastic experience. Laura is passionate about what she does, and it shows in both her personality and the level of effort she puts into arranging a tour. I would wholeheartedly recommend her to anyone looking to get word of their book out there!
© 2014-2019 iRead Book Tours